Skip to main content


Droitwich Spa Town Council

*Privacy Statement

Contact Details

Contact the Town Clerk, Mr Mark Keld


Droitwich Spa Town Council

St Richard's House

Droitwich Spa




Phone Number

01905 774258


Fax Number

01905 794226

What do I do if I have a complaint against the council?

First of all speak informally to the clerk or chairman to see if there is an easy way of resolving the matter.  It this does not resolve your issue write formally to the council by sending the letter to the Clerk.  Ask for a copy of the council's complaints procedure. The one for Droitwich Spa is available by clicking here

Hopefully, this will lead to a resolution. If it does not, then the next steps will depend on the nature of the complaint. If you believe there has been a breach of the Code of Conduct you need to write to the Monitoring Officer at Wychavon District Council.  If you believe there has been some other kind of financial or other impropriety you should initially discuss it with the District Council's Monitoring Officer who will advise. Please note that the Local Government Ombudsman (who investigates maladministration) does not have any jurisdiction with respect to town and parish councils.